NYAAE is The Professional Organization for Agricultural Educators in New York State
The purpose of NYAAE is to promote and improve the teaching of agriculture as well as maintaining and improving professional standards of agricultural educators.
As the professional association for agricultural educators, NYAAE can provide opportunities for professional growth, development, and recognition while helping its members become more effective educators.
Why Join NYAAE?
- The purpose of NYAAE is to promote and improve the teaching of agriculture as well as maintaining and improving professional standards of agricultural educators.
Who Belongs To NYAAE?
- NYAAE membership consists of middle and High School educators, Post Secondary Educators and Administrators.
- Legislative Advocacy for Agricultural Education
- Leadership and professional development
- Keeping "up-to-date" on the latest technology being used in the industry
- Annual Professional Development Conference
- Awards, Scholarship, and Recognition Programs
- Peer networking
- Teacher Retention and Recruitment Programs
- Educator Mentor Program
- "Mechanism for influencing the direction of the profession."
Types of Membership
- Active: $60. per year - Persons who are qualified to teach agriculture at any level of instruction may be active members.
- Student Membership: $10. – Students who are in preparation for careers in Agricultural Education may be student members.
How to Join
- Print, complete, and mail the NYAAE Membership Form along with payment to:
101 South St.
Cattaraugus, NY 14719